Welcome to “Learn Ethical Hacking – Build Python Attack & Defense Tools,” a comprehensive course that will teach you how to become an ethical hacker and build powerful tools using Python.
In this course, you’ll learn how to think like a hacker and use that knowledge to protect your own systems from attack. You’ll explore the different types of attacks, from phishing to denial of service, and learn how to defend against them. You’ll also learn how to use Python to create your own custom attack and defense tools.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn ethical hacking and how to use Python to build attack and defense tools. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced programmer, you’ll find this course to be informative and engaging.
Some of the topics covered in this course include:
- Understanding the basics of ethical hacking
- The different types of attacks and how to defend against them
- How to use Python to build custom attack and defense tools
- Creating a port scanner using Python
- Developing a password cracker using Python
- Building a network sniffer using Python
- Hacking the DVWA using Kali Linux
- Computer Networking Crash course (OSI TCP/IP Protocol suite)
By the end of this course, you’ll have a strong understanding of ethical hacking and how to use Python to build powerful attack and defense tools. You’ll also have the skills and knowledge you need to pursue a career in cybersecurity or advance in your current role.
Enroll now and take the first step towards becoming an ethical hacker and Python developer.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing
- People interested in learning how hackers hack computer systems
- People interested in learning how to secure systems from hackers (Ethical Hacking)
- No programming experience is needed however a basis understanding of Python is recommended
- A computer with access to the Internet
Last Updated 4/2023
Learn Ethical Hacking & Build Python Attack & Defense Tools.zip (1.5 GB) | Mirror
Learn Ethical Hacking & Build Python Attack & Defense Tools.torrent (67 KB) | Mirror