You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly.
Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course provides a solid introduction to the fundamental skills necessary to use Microsoft Excel. Taught by a university professor with over twenty years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels “how to use” Microsoft Excel, Todd McLeod has designed, refined, and perfected this course to make it easy for you to learn Microsoft Excel.
Providing a comprehensive curriculum of 92 video lectures, including 45 hands-on exercises, you will learn all of the following about Microsoft Excel:
- Learn how to navigate around Excel
- Learn how to enter and edit data in Excel
- Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
- Learn how to write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
- Learn how to use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
- Learn how to create powerful calculations with Excel functions
- Learn how to format worksheets in Excel for impact and appeal
- Learn how to “transpose data” – switching the columns and rows in Excel
- Learn how to use “paste special” to copy data from the web and get it into Excel
- Learn how to insert pictures, shapes, word art, symbols, hierarchy charts & relationship charts
- Learn how to include hyperlinks to external resources and call-out text boxes
- Learn tips and tricks about Excel, as well as Excel shortcuts
As bonus material, you will also be provided with
- a comprehensive set of 45 “hands-on exercises”
- solutions to all of the “hands-on exercises”
If you need to prove that you have learned the material, or if you are an employer or supervisor that needs to ensure that someone has actually done the work, this is easily done by looking at the results of these “hands-on exercises.”
As an additional bonus, you can download all of the Excel project files that are used in the videos.
This class is guaranteed to teach you Microsoft Excel. Once enrolled, you will have access to this Excel course for the rest of your life. You will always be able to come back to this Excel class to review material or to learn new material about how to use Excel. Described as “fun” and “amazing” and “life changing,” Todd McLeod’s Excel training will forever transform the way you work with numbers. Try this course for yourself and see how quickly and easily you too can learn Microsoft Excel.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners
- All versions of Microsoft Excel work for this course. The instructor will be using Microsoft Excel 2016.