16 Reasons why you should choose this course
- The course will teach you Everything about how to test SMD & THT components using the multimeter;
- The course is created with perfect care by a computer engineer;
- One-On-One Support;
- The course is not long, so you can complete it in a short time, and then enjoy your new experiences;
- Your inquiries will be answered in a short time with a full explanation of any question;
- Simple and easy-to-understand explanation with examples;
- A certificate will be provided upon completion of the course;
- You are going to learn how to test surface mount devices;
- You going to learn how to test through hole technology components;
- You will learn how to test and check motherboard components step by step;
- You going to learn how to calculate SMD resistors codes;
- You going to learn how to calculate SMD capacitors codes;
- You going to understand the working principle of SMD and THT components;
- You will learn how to use a digital multimeter;
- You going to learn many tips, secrets, and tricks about testing components.
- This course will transform you from a beginner to a Pro.
Topics that we will be discussing in this course are :
- How to use the Multimeter in the correct way.
- Definition & Types of Resistors;
- Resistor’s Symbols & Code Calculation;
- How To Test SMD Resistors – Practical lecture –
- Definition, Types & Characteristics Of Capacitors
- Electrolytic & Tantalum Capacitors
- Ceramic Capacitors, Symbols & Code Calculation
- How To Test SMD Capacitors – Practical lecture –
- Definition, Symbols & Types of SMD Diodes
- How To Test SMD Diodes – Practical lecture –
- Definition & Types of Transistors
- How To Test Transistors – Practical lecture –
- Definition & Types of MOSFETs
- How To Test MOSFETs – Practical lecture –
You will also learn many tips and tricks that will make you a hardware professional and have a deep understanding on how to test the motherboard components
I will guide you step by step with an easy explanation along this course.
If you are interested in one of the points we talked about before, then this course is for you.
What are you waiting for?
Enroll now and join us.
I’ll love to see you in the class.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who want to understand how to test SMD components.
- Electronic and hardware students and technicians.
- You will learn everything you need to know
Last Updated 6/2022