Hello and welcome my new course the “Learn Meditation & Create A Mindfulness Habit As A Beginner”!
Guided 21 Day Personal Transformation. Create The Habit Of Meditation, Stress Management, Relaxation & Mindfulness.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I really like the 5 minute start. I makes it doable for anyone! Tried day one and it helped me calm down from feeling stressed out in a short amount of time. Thanks! – K. WK.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank You Kevin for this course. This is a very structured course. I hope to take this course to its conclusion & see an improvement in life.Wishing you all the success! – Savio Varghese
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Very useful and easy to follow. Excellent for those wanting to build a meditation routine or those who have allowed their practice to drop off a little, and want to get back to it. – Rachel Stokes Lovel
I am Kevin Kockot, and I am happy to welcome you to this course!
- … you are interested in the topic of How to meditate for Mindfulness, Stress Management & Relaxation, you are looking for aneasy guidline that is giving you a hands-on solution as a beginner in meditation?
- .. you want to meditate, but you struggle with the creation of a new habit?
- … you want to reap the benefits of mindfulness, but you have a hard time incorporatingnew routines into your life?
>> If that is the case, then I am convinced that this course is the right one for you!
I’m Kevin Kockot (M.A. Prevention and Health Promotion), I teach over 15.000 students on Udemy and for many years I worked as an entrepeneur where I give lectures and seminars on topics of prevention and health promotion.
For example: I am giving seminars on the topic of relaxation and stress management regulary. So I was sharing my information to hundrets of people each year on the topics mentioned. Meditation can also be a way to relax, but it is much more!
How to built the habit of meditation? You can find it out in this course! 🙂
Several working hours were going into the preperation of this content, that I made for you, who is interested to find out how to meditate if you are a beginner! (Links and additional ressources included!)
My goal is to help you living a healthy and self-determinded life!
What can you expect in this course?
- In this course you will learn how to build the habit of meditation. After this 21-day scedule meditation will be a normal part of your life.
- With the help of this course you will be able to trible your attention span for meditation step by step.
- Slowly increasing the timeframe for meditation from 5 minutes to 15 minutes and by that creating a new habit.
- Furhermore, by accessing this course you will have access to additional material like Checklists and MP3s that will help you with the transformation into your meditation – routine.
You are uncertain if the course is the right one for you?
- Just go to the first day of the 21-day challenge for free and find out how the course works for yourself!
- So you have a certain idea what you can expect from this course! 🙂
- Have fun trying the exercises out! 🙂
Come and find it out in to experience the change for yourself!
If you have the feeling something is missing – please feel free to contact me on Udemy anytime! I am happy to answer you add lectures based on your recommendations!
As you are my custumer your happiness is my highest goal! 🙂
Please also give me feedback for this course!
That helps me as a course creator a lot to improve the course! 🙂
See you in the course! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- ✅ … people that want to meditate with the help of guided sessions!
- ✅ … people that want to tripple their attention span for meditation from 5 minutes to 15 minutes!
- ✅ … people that want to use scientifically proven health benefits of meditation!
- ✅ … people that want to overcome obstacles and distractions as a beginner!
- ✅ … people that want to use an effective breathing method to start your day awake and in the here and now!
- ✅ … people that want to overcome distractions as a beginner and stay on track successfully!
- ✅ … people that want to use a writing exercise to start your day in a mindful and focussed way!
- ✅ … people that want to understand mindfulness and use it practically!
- ✅ … you need quiet place to meditate and contemplate!
- ✅ … you need the intension practice regularily!
- ✅ … you need a internet connection and a computer to play the videos/ download the instructions!