WARNING! This course is based on PHP.NET documentation with a lot of explicit (WORD BY WORD) reading of the manual. Many people are complaining about it. So I strongly recommend you to first look at reviews with similar complains and my responses to these reviews to decide if this course is for you. During creation of this course my intention was to make it as complete as possible. This is why we read a lot of PHP documentation in this course (another reason is that it is exceptionally well written and sometimes there is nothing to add to – it explains the concept very well). However manual doesn’t explain everything, so a LOT of additional explanations and examples are added throughout the course (please see free preview videos). That said, if this is kind of knowledge you are looking for, please very warm welcome on board!
* Use this course as a main source to prepare to your ZEND PHP CERTIFICATION!
Also, after completing this course you will be ready to dive into any PHP project imaginable, because it lays very strong foundation.
Who this course is for:
- if you want to start learning PHP 7, this course is for you!
- if you want to significantly improve your PHP skills, this course is for you (even experienced developers will greatly benefit!).
- if you want to stand out from the crowd and get noticeable in any PHP team or environment, then this course is for you!
- if you plan to get Zend PHP Certification, this course is exactly what you need! (Zend PHP Certification preparation is one of the main goals of this course!)
- if you are preparing for a PHP interview, this course will help you to answer even the trickiest PHP questions!
- if you are just starting with PHP and is an absolute beginner in programming, this course is a great starter!
- if you are experienced PHP developer lacking understanding of some core PHP concepts, this course is for you.
- if you want to become a PHP expert, this course contains all it takes!
- if you want to become one of the best PHP developers on the market, this course is for you!
- Windows 7 is used in this course to demonstrate how to install PHP and prepare everything needed for development. If you are using different OS, you will need to install PHP on your own (note however, that installation steps to take are very similar to Windows, because software we use (XAMPP and NetBeans) is also available for Mac OS X and Linux).