PyCharm is one of the most popular IDEs used for Python programming.
This course is an entirely hands-on and an example-based comprehensive course, which would guide you to learn and master the essentials of Python Debugging using the popular PyCharm IDE.
Powerful Debugging Skill at Your Fingertips
While working on real-life Python projects or learning the language, debugging is a crucial aspect that you must learn to handle programming-related issues or understand any application flow properly. This course will give you a strong background to easily learn and master the debugging techniques and tricks using PyCharm.
Content and Overview
The entire course is broken down into the following categories:
- Basic Debugging Features
- Advanced Debugging Features
- Basic Debugging Features
- Simple Debugging Problem Scenarios and Hands-on Solutions
- Advanced Debugging Problem Scenarios and Hands-on Solutions
The Basic Debugging Features covered:
- Place breakpoints and run a program in debug mode
- Control a program execution during debugging
- 3 ways to Inspect variables during Debug Session
- Change Variable Values during Debugging
- Smart Step Into And Run To Cursor
- Evaluate Expressions, Watch and Inline Watch
- Using Conditional Breakpoints
- Using Exception Breakpoints
- Ignore Library Files for Exception Breakpoints
- Attach debugger to a Python local process
- Show Execution Point
The Advanced Debugging Features covered:
- Use of Frames
- Prevent Stepping Into Libraries
- Managing The Breakpoints
- Debug Django Web Application
- Debug Flask Web Application
- Debug Jupyter Notebook from PyCharm Professional Edition
- Remote Debugging using SSH Interpreter
- Debugging in Docker using Dockerfile
- Debug Django inside Docker Container using docker-compose
- Debug Flask inside Docker Container using docker-compose
The course initially starts with the basics of debugging and then slowly moves to the practical aspects of debugging with easy examples.
Once the primary aspects are covered, the basic and advanced debugging features of Eclipse are explained.
The sections Simple Debugging Problem Scenarios and Hands-on Solutions and
Advanced Debugging Problem Scenarios and Hands-on Solutions is about sample problem solving on Debugging problem scenarios by applying the debugging skills you have learned from the course.
By the end of this course, you will master the fundamentals needed for Debugging Python based applications using PyCharm IDE.
Who this course is for:
- Any Python Beginner
- Any Python Developer
- Computer science students
- Basics of Python
- Desire to learn PyCharm IDE
- Desire to master the craft of Python Debugging
Last Updated 9/2022