- The course is extremely well organized with tons of great explanations and exercises for each and every topic imaginable! The instructor is a very good teacher, and gives great feedback, while rapidly answering any questions you may have. Highly recommend the course to anyone interested in Python or programming in general. – Sathvik H.
- The most comprehensive and personalized learning experience in a programming course. Highly recommend to anyone interested, regardless of experience! – Danny N.
- The instructor is great. Everything is really well explained. Appropriate for complete beginners as a intro to programming if that is needed. Also good if you are coming from other languages. The instructor also speaks super clearly. – Jon
Learn to Code with Python is a comprehensive introduction to Python, one of the most widely used programming languages in the world. Python powers codebases in companies like Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Dropbox, and more. Over more than 48 hours of video content, we’ll tackle everything you need to know about the language to be an effective developer.
The course is jam-packed with:
- 48+ hours of video, with new content added frequently
- 60+ coding challenges that you can complete in your browser
- 40+ multiple-choice quizzes
- 35+ written assignments
- Complete projects including Texas Hold-Em Poker
The course is designed from the ground up to take you from novice to professional. Complete beginners are welcome! Over 300+ videos, we’ll work our way through everything the language has to offer, from the fundamentals to the advanced features of Python. Topics covered include…
- Setup & Installation
- Data types
- Functions and Methods
- Control Flow
- Lists and tuples
- Exception Handling
- The Python Standard Library
- Unit testing
Throughout the entire journey, I’ll be coding alongside you step by step in the code editor. No boring academic presentations here!
Python holds a special place in my heart — it was the first language I ever learned! I’m honored to be able to pass on years of knowledge to a new group of avid learners. Whether you are a novice who’s never written a line of code before or an experienced developer looking to dive into a new language, there’s something for you to enjoy in Learn to Code with Python.
I’m super excited to show you what this powerful language can do for you. Thanks for checking out the course!
Who this course is for:
- New developers eager to tackle a powerful but simple programming language
- Existing programmers looking to learn Python, the world’s most popular programming language
- Anyone eager to learn the most in-demand skill set of the 21st century!
- A Windows, MacOS, or Linux computer
- An Internet connection
- A modern text editor (Visual Studio Code is installed and used in the course)
- Persistence and dedication!