When the webpage structure is so complicated, making it difficult to extract specific pieces of data, or when you need to open so many pages to extract data from each of them, the manual process can become boring and time-wasting, and that is when automated Web Scraping can make the process more efficient and effective.
Web scraping is the practice of gathering data from internet automatically by computer program without using API and web browser.
Instead of copy pasting important data by a human from a web browser visiting a website, web scraping can automate the process. Web scraping is now very important for a data scientist. A data scientist analysis data collected from various media. Now most of the data comes from different websites. As Python programming is very popular for harvesting data, many data scientist use Python programming to solve that.
I created this course as short and useful as possible. Within short period of time, you can learn all the important topics and techniques about web scraping using Python. So using the same technique you can apply to scrap other similar webpage as well using Python.
This Web Scraping course covers the following topics:
- Learn Python Web Scraping fundamentals.
- Use BeautifulSoup & Requests to scrape websites with Python
- Learn how to save your scraped output into dataframe
So let’s start your Web Scraping real-life project.
Who this course is for:
- Curious in Web Scraping
- Curious in Python BeautifulSoup Library
- Anyone who wants to automate the task of copying contents from websites
- Want to be a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Fundamental knowledge of Python 3
- Internet access