Students learn to integrate XML/AJAX into their applications to seamlessly relay information from client-to-server.
We explore several methods to update page content, without page reload. This is the focal point of the course and is demonstrated through a variety of exercises and projects.
Students will have the opportunity to apply all their newly acquired skills to build a complete web application with a PHP/AJAX validated registration form, member’s access area, and encrypted authentication page using a login form. The project will also explore how to create a web based contact form and submit the data to an email address via SMTP using the PHPMailer Library.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers interested in Learning XML & AJAX
- Students interested in Building Web Applications
- Students interested in Building Login Authentication Forms and Blogs
- Students interested in Processing Database Queries using AJAX
- Basic knowledge of PHP & MySQL
- Basic Computer Skills