This course is designed to teach you GitHub Actions from scratch. The important concepts are intelligently crafted in such a way that you can complete this course within a weekend from start to end.
- What is GitHub Action Workflow
- Exploring Workflow Components – Events
- Exploring Workflow Components Job, Step, and Runner
- Running the workflow & Reading the logs
- Environment Variables
- Default GitHub Variables
- GitHub actions store your secrets and passwords securely
- GitHub environments how to add manual approvals
- Sharing values between steps and jobs in a workflow
- GitHub Runners
- Adding a Self-Hosted Runner to GitHub
- Running jobs on the self-hosted runner
- A Preparing IAC template with Bicep to deploy infra
- Setting up Authentication
- Preparing GitHub Action workflow for Infra Deployment
A workflow is a configurable automated process that will run one or more jobs. Workflows are defined by a YAML file checked in to your repository and will run when triggered by an event in your repository, or they can be triggered manually, or at a defined schedule.
Automate your workflow from idea to production
GitHub Actions makes it easy to automate all your software workflows, now with world-class CI/CD. Build, test, and deploy your code right from GitHub. Make code reviews, branch management, and issue triaging work the way you want
Precisely, GitHub Actions is an in-demand skill and this course is the one-stop solution to gain this absolutely important skill for getting a nice project at your work or increasing the chances of a getter you a better paying job.
Who this course is for:
- Cloud Consultants who work on platform automation requirements
- Those want to experience the power of Azure Serverless Computing
- Azure IAAS & PAAS Administrators
- Application Developers
- Cloud Computing Enthusiast
- YAML file syntax
- Some basic understanding of command line (Win CMD/Unix Shell) will help quickly picking up
- Visual Studio Code in installed in laptop
- You should be able to use PC/laptop comfortably.
Last Updated 11/2022
Learning GitHub Actions for DevOps CI/CD.zip (1.3 GB) | Mirror
Learning GitHub Actions for DevOps CI/CD.torrent (65 KB) | Mirror