That must be super intimidating to prepare for the interview!”
“Do I need to know them all? How long will I get through all of them?”
You are not alone! We are here practicing the same questions but some question is really important and sometimes fun to know. I list some of them here and let’s take a look at them together in course. Join Now.
This course is for all those people who want to learn the data structure and algorithms concepts by pragmatically applying it on leetcode problems and solving it from the absolute beginner to the Intermediate level. We will use many examples to make the lectures very easy to understand and digest.
Each and every problem will have multiple approaches we will try to apply and find the best in terms of complexity i.e principally time and space.
What’s Inside :
- Leetcode Essentials Problems along with solutions are discussed and Explained . (Essentials)
- Different Approaches to the single problem. (Multi-Approach Strategy )
- Coding Problems deals with Array and Hashing and Tree (ad and Graphs and Further more will added as you keep going..
- Understanding Patterns and Competitive based approaches.
What is LeetCode?
LeetCode is a huge repository of real interview questions asked by the most popular tech industries (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Quora, LinkedIn, Bloomberg, Uber, Goldman Sachs, Twitter and more ).
Interviewers from the most popular companies(like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Uber, Twitter etc.) often directly ask questions they find on LeetCode. It’s hard to navigate through the large amount of problems(around 1500) to most important questions, this is what this course stand for.
I am currently spending substantially hours on LeetCode and trying my best to provide and deliver this concepts to you . From my experience, I’m telling you that you don’t have to do the all the problems just you need to do the problems which will built your concepts and others problems are either subset or super set of that generally. These types of algos based problems will you be able to see here. I will try to keep this course updated as possible so that can add more sections in it as per IT demands.
By the time you’re finished with the course, you will be prepared for common technical coding interview questions.
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Software Developer or Intern who are are curious about problem solving in python
- Data Scientist or Engineer who want learn programming applying different data structures and algo concepts
- Students who want to level up there programming skills and understand each and every concepts to solve problem
- Anyone who want to learn upgrade and skill up in dsa to crack coding rounds
- Beginner Python developers curious about data science
- No prior programming experience is required. But It’s better if you are have some familiarity with python language
Last Updated 11/2022