Learn the fundamentals of Linear Algebra.
Linear Algebra fundamentals are: Linear Systems, Matrix Algebra and Vector Spaces.
Without these 3 pillars it is impossible to grasp the complex subject of linear algebra. This course specializes exactly on that: Linear Systems Matrix Algebra and Vector Spaces.
This is what you will learn in this course:
What is a linear System
Triangular System and why they are important
What operation you are allowed to perform on any system
Solve systems with a parameter
Solve any linear System, with different number of variables and equations
Matrix Algebra: Sum, Difference and Multiplications
Transpose of a Matrix
Inverse of a Matrix and how to compute one
Determinant of Matrices and their properties
Vectors, sum, difference and properties
Vector spaces, example and non examples
Linear combinations of Vectors
Span of Vectors
What is a base of a Vector Space, coordinates of vectors.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Linear Algebra
- People interested in a solid background for Linear Algebra
- People interested in solving very general Linear Systems
- People interested in Knowing about Vector Spaces
- Be able to do basic Mathematical operations
- Solve simple equations like 3x +7 = 5 (x= – 2/3)