Do You Want To Learn and Master The Linux Operating System?
This course is designed for those who want to learn and make their career in Linux admin, DevOps, Cloud, or Software engineering. In this course, you’ll learn about bash scripting, memory management, networking, storage, and security. You’ll also get in-depth knowledge of multiple tools and technologies used for Linux in this course. Linux is the most fundamental technology in almost all fields of software development and engineering so learning it is essential for all developers and engineers alike. With our expert-curated comprehensive modules, you’ll get a chance to explore & learn the latest Linux skills.
Start now and quickly master the essential Linux Skills!
Major Topics Covered
- Introduction to Linux Essentials
- Introduction to Linux
- Where data is stored
- Basic networking in Linux
- Security and File Permissions
- Advance Unix commands
Why should you take this course?
This course will give you in-depth information on Linux technologies that can be effectively used to make software development and management easy and fast.
- Expert-curated course material
- In-depth sessions of Linux essentials
- Linux experts as instructors
- Interactive learning sessions
Why should you learn Linux?
- Offers flexibility and scalability in the dynamic development process
- Essential technology for multiple Software processes
- Convenient and customizable
- Easy to configure and manage
- In-demand technology
If you wanted to learn Linux and were not sure where to start this comprehensive guide will help you get started and master all the important Linux concepts. We hope to see you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Linux from ground up will find this course very useful
- No prior Linux knowledge is required for the completing the program.
Last Updated 3/2022