Do You Want To Learn and Master Linux Security?
This course is designed for those who want to learn and make their career in Linux security. You’ll learn how you can secure your Linux infrastructure and detect and prevent intrusion. You’ll also get in-depth knowledge of multiple tools and technologies used for Linux security in this course. With the number of cyberattacks increasing everyday infrastructure security is a very promising field. The number of jobs in Linux infrastructure and security is rising at a rapid pace and With our expert-curated comprehensive modules, you’ll get a chance to explore & learn the latest security and Linux.
Major Topics Covered
- Introduction to Linux Security
- X.509 Certificates and Public Key Infrastructures
- X.509 Certificates for Encryption, Signing, and Authentication
- Encrypted File Systems
- DNS and Cryptography
- Host Hardening
- Host Intrusion Detection
- Resource Control
- Discretionary Access Control
- Mandatory Access Control
- Network Security
- Network Intrusion Detection
- Packet Filtering
- Virtual Private Networks
Why should you take this course?
This course will give you in-depth information on Linux security and tools that can be effectively used to create safe and reliable web apps. Linux is an open-source that can be used with multiple security tools and techs. If you’re going to start your journey to be a Security Specialist this is the course you should go for.
- Expert-curated course material
- In-depth sessions of Linux essentials
- Security experts as instructors
Who this course is for:
- Any one who wants to learn Linux security will find this course very useful
- Basic knowledge of Linux is required for completing the course
Last Updated 3/2022