Have you heard of Safemoon? That’s the new hot thing in crypto!
This new kind of token charges fees for every token transfer:
- A part is redistributed to token owners
- Another part is sent to the creator of the token
Thanks to this unique mechanism, the price of SafeMoon keeps going up, and investors are very eager to buy similar tokens.
In this 1h training I will explain how to fork SafeMoon to have your own SafeMoon on the Binance Smart Chain:
- 40mins of explanations, code walkthrough, live coding & deployment on the Binance Smart Chain (mainnet)
- 20mins of Q&A
- 2 month of support in the private Discord chat of EatTheBlocks
When is the training?
- The next live training will be on July 1st, 11pm UTC+8
- You will still be able to access the recording after
PART I: Code walkthrough of smart contract
- Token transfer
- Fees to token owner
- Fees to token creator, using Pancakeswap
- Code fix to avoid being stuck during Pancakeswap updates
PART II: Token deployment
- Using Truffle
- Using a Nano Ledger, to maintain the highest security for the admin address
PART III: How to do admin tasks of the token, after deployment
- Modify transfer fees
- Add / remove addresses excluded from the fee
- Deal with PancakeSwap updates
Please note that this live training- doesn’t included the frontend. Instead the live training focuses on the smart contract, which is the most important part.
PRE-REQUISITES (Only need to know the basics)
- Basics of NodeJS
- Basics of the command line
- Required software:
- Code editor (ex: Visual Studio Code)
- A terminal (for Windows users, you can use the bash emulation of gitforwindows)
- Works on Windows 8/10, recent versions of Ubuntu & MacOS
- Some BNB in your address to deploy the token smart contract