Transaction fees are too high on Ethereum mainnet.
Ethereum 2.0 is going to save us, but we will have to wait before it’s ready.
In the meantime, Ethereum L2 scaling solutions will provide the scalability that we need.
Among these Ethereum L2 scaling solutions, Polygon (formerly Matic) is the leading project.
More and more Blockchain apps are being developed on Polygon, and as a Blockchain developer, it’s time to get up to date.
In this 1h live training Alexandre will explain how to build Blockchain apps on Polygon:
- 40mins for the main part
- 20mins of Q&A
- 2 month of support in the private discord chat of EatTheBlocks
When is the training?
- June 1st, 11pm UTC+8
- If you cannot access the live event, you will still be able to access the recording after
PART I: How Polygon work?
PART II: Deploying a Smart contract on Polygon
PART III: Using the ETH <=> Polygon bridge
PRE-REQUISITES (Only need to know the basics)
- Basics of NodeJS
- Basics of the command line
- Required software:
- Code editor (ex: Visual Studio Code)
- A terminal (for Windows users, you can use the bash emulation of gitforwindows)
- Works on Windows 8/10, recent versions of Ubuntu & MacOS