If you are interested in becoming an animator or motion graphics designer then this is a great course for you. Looping animations for beginners has been created with the beginner in mind. We’ll cover everything step by step so you can follow along, including.
- Keyframing animations
- Easey Ease
- Colour Correction
- Applying basic effects
- Working with shape layers
- Exporting to .mov and converting to .gif
By the end of this course, you’ll learn new skills and be able to create your very own looping animations in After Effects.
Hi, my name is Bryan and I am a motion graphics designer and animator and college instructor. I have worked on animated tv series and network documentaries and I look forward to passing on some of the tips and tricks I have learnt along my own journey.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Animators, Motion Graphic Artists, Explainer Video Designers, Social media creators.
- You’ll need Adobe After Effects, Photoshop.
- This course is perfect for beginner and intermediate animators. This course lets you follow along through a step by step process.