This introductory course will help make your machine learning journey easy and pleasant , you will be learning by using the powerful Weka open source machine learning software, developed in New Zealand by the University of Waikato.
You will learn complex algorithm behaviors in a straightforward and uncomplicated manner. By exploiting Weka’s advanced facilities to conduct machine learning experiments, in order to understand algorithms, classifiers and functions such as ( Naive Bayes, Neural Network, J48, OneR, ZeroR, KNN, linear regression & SMO).
- Image, text & document classification & Data Visualization
- How to convert bulk text&HTML files into a single ARFF file using one single command line
- Difference between Supervised & Unsupervised Machine Learning methods
- Practical tests, quizzes and challenges to reinforce understanding
Weka’s intuitive, the Graphical User Interface will take you from zero to hero. You will be learning by comparing different algorithms, checking how well the machine learning algorithm performs till you build your next predicative machine learning model.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious about machine learning without programming.
- Anyone who wants to explore data engineering and data science.
- A computer and internet connection.
Last Updated 1/2022
Machine Learning and Data Mining with Weka – For Beginners.zip (826.2 MB) | Mirror