Regular Expressions are also called regex , regexp pluralized as regexes. We will be using regex throughout the course instead of Regular Expressions because it is easy to pronounce.
Regular Expressions are all about text. All things such as email, news, text messages, code, contacts and articles all these things are text. Regular Expressions are a tool that allows us to work with text by defining text patterns.
This course also contains practice examples where we will be creating Regular Expressions step by step in order to get a better understanding of how to work with regular expressions.We will create Regular Expressions for
- Postal Codes
- Credit Card
- HTML Tags
- IP Addresses
In this course we will start learning Regular Expressions from scratch. After learning some basics we will learn about more advanced operations in Regular Expressions. At the end of this course we will practice what we have learned by practicing Regular Expressions.
Let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Any developer who is working with any sort of text should take this course.
- Students that want to learn regular expressions in a very easy way should take this course.
- Students who had issues learning regular expressions before should take this course.
- Any developer who want to create more advanced applications should take this course.
- Students should be familiar with a programming language
- Students should have an internet connection
- Students should be willing to learn and follow until the end