HOW MASTER THE FUNDAMENTALS OF MATH IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY:
This 186-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything from the Fundamentals, and it includes 48 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 9 workbooks with extra practice problems, to help you test your understanding along the way. Master the Fundamentals of Math is organized into the following sections:
- Numbers and negative numbers
- Factors and multiples
- Mixed numbers
- Ratio and proportion
- Scientific notation
AND HERE’S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE OF EVERY SECTION:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning… I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for math. Everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good grasp on a topic within a course, you can test your knowledge by taking one of the quizzes. If you pass, great! If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask for help in the Q&A section.
Workbooks: Want even more practice? When you’ve finished the section, you can review everything you’ve learned by working through the bonus workbook. The workbooks include tons of extra practice problems, so they’re a great way to solidify what you just learned in that section.
HERE’S WHAT SOME STUDENTS OF MASTER THE FUNDAMENTALS OF MATH HAVE TOLD ME:
- “Wonderful course so far, great first step in refreshing my knowledge of math in preparation for college calculus come fall after 2 years off.” – Blake L.
- “I swear I was math illiterate before, but no longer! Krista makes most things understandable, and if I don’t understand something the first time, I just replay it another time or two and I get it! You have NO idea what this means to me. While I may not be ready for more advanced math like algebra or calculus (yet), I feel just a tiny bit smarter. Thanks!” – Tracy B.
- “This is a really awesome course that takes you step by step through each topic explaining all the pertinent rules and how they apply. Each quiz fortifies what you learned in the lectures as well as testing your knowledge of the material covered. This is a very well thought out course and I enjoyed it immensely!” – William O.
- “The instructor is great, very good and easy to understand instructions.” – John C.
- “After trying a few of the other Math Fundamental courses and a GED class just to brush up on math. This is by far the best class I have found. The instructor speaks in an easy and clear English voice. If you are looking to brush up on you math skill then this is the class you are looking for.” – Maxx Z.
- “Voice is crisp, Blackboard is clear, knowledge and overall presentation are Excellent.” – Majid T.
- “Taking this course as a refresher, I was as struck by Ms. King’s firm grasp of the fundamentals as I was by her engaging presentation. Too many math teachers breeze over key concepts which leaves many students puzzled and eventually lost. This course is exceptional in that each concept is thoroughly explained, with no steps skipped.” – Ben S.
YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Lifetime access to Master the Fundamentals of Math
- Friendly support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
I can’t wait for you to get started on mastering the fundamentals of math.
– Krista 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Current middle school/junior high students, or students about to start middle school who are looking to get ahead
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with the fundamentals
- Anyone who wants to study math for fun after being away from school for a while
- We’ll start the course by talking about different kinds of numbers, so all you need to know to get started is a basic understanding of arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
Last Updated 9/2022