5 hours of professional course for everyone who wants to learn essentials of data analysis and visualization in Excel and become an Advanced Excel User. Join to over 2,700 students and unlock the power of Excel to utilize its analytical tools — no matter your experience level. Master advanced Excel formulas and tools from Vlookup to Pivot Tables and create graphs and visualizations that can summarize critical business insights. Gain a competitive advantage in the job market.
WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO LEARN EXCEL?
Excel is one of the most widely used solutions for analyzing and visualizing data. Excel in itself can do so much for your career. It’s just one program but it’s the one hiring managers are interested in. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills can get you a promotion and make you a rock star at your company.
WHY TAKE THIS SPECIFIC EXCEL COURSE?
There are many Microsoft Excel courses out there teaching you the important Excel functions and features you need to master.
But, can you apply what you learnt to your own files? Do you get enough practice to remember all the new information?
This course is concentrated on the most important tools for performing data analysis on the job. In this course you’ll play the role of data analyst at a delivery company and you’ll be working with real-life data sets. You don’t need to spend weeks and months to learn Excel. As you go through the course, you’ll be able to apply what you learnt immediately to your job.
Author of this course has over 10 years of working experience in large financial organizations and over 5 years of experience of online and in-person trainings. He has dozens of courses on Excel, SQL, Power BI, Access, and more than 10,000 students in total. Surely he knows what you need.
HERE WHY THIS COURSE IS ONE OF THE BEST COURSES ON UDEMY:
★★★★★ Rashed Al Naamani
Probably this is one of the best course I have done for Excel …instructor pace is very good and clearly explain each tool in details. Thumbs up?
★★★★★ Sonika Sharma
EXCELLENT WORK!! REAL EXPERIENCE WITH REAL DATA SIMULTANEOUSLY WHILE LEARNING. GREAT!!! GREAT!!! GREAT!!!! GREAT!!!
★★★★★ Vardan Danielyan
Very detailed, extremely well explained, useful information and tricks. Excel is great for organizing and presenting data, and this course has everything you might need to work with Excel, and learn all nuances. Totally recommend!
★★★★★ Urs Fehr
The structure of this course is very well done with high quality information, and rounded off with how to put the theory into practice with practical examples. This instructor has gone onto my favorites list. Thanks a lot.
WHAT ARE SOME EXCEL TOOLS AND FUNCTIONS YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
· How to clean and prepare data by Sort, Filter, Find, Replace, Remove Duplicates, and Text to Columns tools.
· How to use drop-down lists in Excel and add Data Validation to the cells.
· How to best navigate large data and large spreadsheets.
· How to Protect your Excel files and worksheets properly.
· The most useful Excel functions like SUBTOTAL, SUMIF, COUNTIF, IF, OR, PMT, RATE, MEDIAN and many more.
· How to write advanced Excel formulas by VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions.
· How to convert raw Excel data into information you can use to create reports on.
· Excel Pivot Tables so you can quickly get insights from your data.
· Excel charts that go beyond Column and Bar charts. You’ll learn how to create Combo charts, Histogram, Scatter Plot, Speedometer charts and more.
· How to create interactive dashboards in Excel by using Slicer and Pivot Charts.
· How to activate and use Data Analysis ToolPak for advanced statistical analysis.
· Work in Excel faster by using hot key shortcuts.
· Make homework and solve quizzes along the way to test your new Excel skills.
WHAT ABOUT CERTIFICATE? DO YOU PROVIDE A CERTIFICATE?
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to download a certificate of completion with your name on it. Then, you can upload this certificate on LinkedIn and show potential employers this is a skill you possess.
So, what are you waiting for? Join today and get immediate, lifetime access to the following:
· Downloadable Excel project files
· Homework exercises & quizzes
· 1-on-1 expert support
· Course Q&A forum
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Digital Certificate of Completion
See you in there!
P.S. Looking to master the full Microsoft Excel, Power BI + SQL stack? Search for “Vardges Zardaryan” and complete the courses below to become a Data Analysis Rock Star:
1. Mastering Data Analysis in Excel
2. Power BI: From Zero to Hero
3. Data Analyst’s Toolbox: Excel to MySQL
4. The Complete Introduction to SQL – MySQL for Data Analytics
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a hands-on course on MS Excel
- Excel users looking to discover new tools to help them do more in less time
- Business professionals looking to become more confident in Excel
- Data analysts hoping to develop advanced data modeling, dashboard design, and business intelligence skills
- Students who want a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis, business intelligence, financial modeling, marketing researches, reporting
- Basic knowledge of Excel is a plus, but not required
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Passion for Excel and online learning