Welcome to the best resource online for mastering TypeScript.
TypeScript has skyrocketed in popularity to become one of the world’s most popular and loved programming languages. It has doubled in popularity every year since 2017, and it continues to grow at an astronomical rate. It’s definitely the right time to learn TypeScript!
This course covers all the syntax, features, and concepts you need to master TypeScript and start using it in your own codebases. We start with the very basics of the type system and cover everything up to incorporating TypeScript in React codebases and using Webpack with TypeScript.
Here’s a detailed breakdown of the topics the course covers:
- The TypeScript type system
- Union Types
- Intersection Types
- Tuples and Enums
- The TypeScript compiler and how to configure it
- Working with the DOM and TypeScript
- TypeScript Classes
- Type Narrowing
- Type Declarations
- Working with 3rd party libraries
- Webpack + TypeScript workflows
- Integrating React and TypeScript
- TypeScript’s Module System
Enroll in this course to learn what TypeScript is, why it’s so popular, and how to use it!
Who this course is for:
- Complete TypeScript Beginners
Last Updated 6/2022