Why to buy individual courses when this complete package will give you everything you need! Boost your career and stand out from others in crowd!!
1. Microsoft Word (Basic course)
2. Microsoft Word (Advanced course)
2. Microsoft Excel (Basic course)
4. Microsoft Excel (Advanced course)
3. Unlock Macros & VBA Programming course
Microsoft Excel all-in-one Package – Become a certified Excel Ninja with #1 Excel course:
- Looking for an online Excel course to improve your skills and save time but don’t know where to start?
- I have picked out the Excel Essential skills and packaged them in a structured course.
- I will take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything from scratch & to be able to use VBA to improve your work flow, save time and automate your current Excel projects.
Microsoft Word complete Package – Don’t use just Word, learn tips and tricks with this course to be a smart user. This course includes basic level, intermediate level and advanced level of MS Word. Enroll now to go from beginning to Advanced user. At completion of this course you will have mastered the Microsoft Word.
By the end of the course you’ll be confident, writing robust & elegant formulas and functions from scratch, allowing you to:
- Input Data and Navigate Large Spreadsheets
- Easily build dynamic tools & Excel dashboards to filter, display and analyze your data
- Apply Excel hacks to get your work done faster
- Be able to choose right Excel formula to automate your data analysis (Excel IF Function, ROUND and more)
- Join datasets from multiple sources with Excel’s LOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH functions
- Get Answers from your Data
- Organize, Clean and Manage Large Data
- Create Interactive reports with Excel Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Slicers and Timelines
- Import & transform data with tools like Get & Transform (Power Query)
- Manipulate dates, times, text, and arrays
- Reduce manual routine tasks to the click of button
- VBA programming & read, write own Macro to automate the tasks
We will dive into a broad range of Excel formulas & functions. Below are some Excel Features & Functions that you will learn:
- Useful Excel shortcuts for data entry and navigation.
- Protect your Excel files and worksheets properly.
- To apply formatting correctly for cleaner and more professional reports.
- To use important features like drop-down lists and add data validation to the cells. The way you can restrict users to type the data which can be input in each cell.
- Add Comments & Notes to cells & how to print the same if needed.
- Add Data & time Stamps to your reports.
- Lookup/Reference Functions.
- Statistical Functions.
- Logic Functions.
- Text Functions.
- Date & Time Functions.
- The most useful & powerful functions such as COUNT, COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, SUMPRODUCT, Nesting IF functions by nesting AND and OR within them and many more.
- Excel features that will help you to organize and structure data so it makes (Sort, Filter, Search & Replace Go to Special, combine text with & character.)
- Excel Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts so that you can quickly get insights from your data.
- What Excel Power Query can do for you and how easy it is to combine data from different spreadsheets
- Use Power Query to unpivot the data drive another Pivot Table, transform messy data to tabular data.
- Join Multiple Tables & create long table using Power Query that can be used to feed business intelligence solutions & Pivot Tables.
- Import data from Text File.
- Three different ways to run the Macro i.e. from Macro Dialog, Using Keyboard Shortcuts & using buttons.
- More than just Excel! VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) from Scratch to advanced.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular and sought after Microsoft Word tools and come away with confidence to complete many Word tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics you will master:
- Creating Dynamic Microsoft Word Documents
- Effectively Formatting a Document with Styles
- Prepare Documents for Printing and Exporting
- Manage Large Documents
- Working with Page and Section Breaks
- Control Page Orientation
- Create and Manage Table Layouts
- Work with Tab Stops to Align Content Properly
- Insert Media and Images
- Perform Mail Merges to create Mailing Labels and Form Letters
- Manage Templates
- Protect Documents from Edits
- Track and Accept/Reject Changes to a Document
- Build Dynamic Table of Contents
- and much, much more…
What differentiates this course from other Courses?
Yes, there are many Microsoft Office Courses out there teaching you the important functions and features you need to master. BUT, do you get step-step-step learning with of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel with Quizzes, Exercises and VBA programming all in one course?
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll Today and take the next step in mastering Excel, Word and VBA Programming. Boost your career and stand out from others in crowd. Go from Novice to Ninja in all this complete package of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Macros & VBA! Become a certified Excel, Word & VBA Ninja Today.
The course comes with lifetime access. Buy now. Watch anytime.
Who this course is for:
- This online course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn Excel from Scratch to VBA Programmer in order to edit the recorded macro for automating the tasks.
- This MS Office Course will take you through 4 levels of Microsoft Word & Excel Topics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Beyond).
- Whether you are a working professional, student, teacher, freelancer, or entrepreneur, this training can benefit you and help to take your skills to the next level.
- This is being utilized in almost every office in the world, thus offers a great scope. Excel is highly used in decision making and a kind of analysis tool that represents data into graphical form.
- Require a computer with Word installed (2010, 2013 or Word 2016 – All versions after 2007 were pretty much same).
- Require a computer with Excel installed (2016 version or later recommended) and a willingness to learn.
- No prior knowledge of Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel is required as each step is explained in this Mastery series course.