This course will cover the basic of Simulink and students will be able to create basic Simulink models and run simulations. Students will be able to develop fun, useful and practical Simulink models from scratch.
In this course, students will be able to:
- Experience a practical project-based learning experience.
- Students will build 3 Simulink projects.
- Access all the Simulink models and slides.
Who this course is for:
- For Programming beginners who are new to MATLAB or Simulink.
- For students who want to learn Simulink Fundamentals and develop their own Simulink Models.
- There is no prior experience required.
- Matlab and Simulink software. Downloadable from MathWorks website.