Meal Planning is NOT a one size fits all! Discover 3 methods of Meal Planning that will help you with dinner success!
Discover how to get dinner on the table with ease and grace, while saving time, money, and stress in the kitchen!
Answer the dreaded “what’s for dinner?” dilemma once and for all and enjoy dinner time with you and your family once again.
Looking forward to seeing you on the the inside of this short and sweet course to help you master meal planing like a boss!
MEAL PLANNING MADE EASY COURSE OUTLINE
Here is what you are going to learn in Meal Planning Made Easy-
Helping You Get Dinner on The Table With Ease and Grace!
Module #1- Introduction Meal Planning Made Easy Course
- Course Overview (Article)
- How To Get the Most Of This Course
Module #2-Mindset and Meal Planning-
- How Meal Planning Saves You Time
- How Meal Planning Saves You Money
- How to Reduce Stress and Chaos Around The Dinner Time Rush
Module #3-What’s Your Meal Planning Style?
- Double Batch
- Once a Month
- Master Meal Plan
Module #4- Getting Started:
- With Once a Month Freezer Cooking (Article)
- With Master Meal Plan Method (Article)
Module #5- Best Practices
- Being Efficient
- Staying Organized
- Favorite Hacks (Article)
Module #6- Digital Meal Planning
Module #7- Bonus Lesson- The $100 pp/ month Grocery Challenge
Module #8- Wrap Up and Conclusion
- What You’ve Learned (Article)
- Now It’s Your Turn
- Special Bonus (Article)
Who this course is for:
- Busy working women
- stay at home moms
- Work at mom moms
- To open minded and ready to implement the knowledge to change their dinner time rush