Media Training for radio appearances. Imagine yourself speaking confidently and authoritatively on any radio program, whether you are the host or the guest.
How to Speak on Radio
In this “How to Speak on Radio” Media Training course you will learn how to talk effectively and be interviewed on a news or talk radio program. Speaking on the radio is a form of public speaking and most people fear public speaking. This course will help you come across your very best in every interview, so you won’t have to worry about whether you sound nervous or uncomfortable. Students will learn about the following items:
2. Sound bites
3. Differences between TV and radio
4. How to deal with difficult hosts
5. Ins and outs of talk show callers
6. ways of getting invited back on the program.
7. How to sell or promote on every talk show appearance.
TJ Walker has hosted talk radio shows on 7 different national networks and has been a guest on more than 2000 news talk radio programs. He has also conducted Media Training sessions around the globe for authors and experts about to go on radio tours.
Enroll in this Media Training course today.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
“5 Stars! I’d recommend this course to any of my clients going on radio. If you follow TJ’s tips, you’ll ace every interview!” Dan Janal President PR LEADS
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who might be interviewed on a news/talk radio program or host a radio show
- Students will need to record their messages, answers and sound bites on a cell phone, tablet or webcam