This Course Is An Affordable Alternative to Official VMware vSphere 7.0 Training
Do you need to ramp up on VMware vSphere 7.0 quickly and efficiently? Do you need thorough, detailed and in-depth training that covers both the theoretical and practical sides of vSphere 7.0? If so, you’ve probably looked at official VMware vSphere training – only to be put off by the price…
Q: What do you do if you need in depth VMware vSphere 7.0 training, but can’t afford the $4,000+ cost of an official VMware VMware vSphere Install, Configure, Manage [v7.0] class or the $6,000+ cost of an official VMware vSphere Fast Track [v7.0] training class?
A: Sign up for this course instead!
This course (the third in a 3-part series) was originally developed as a 5-day intensive VMware vSphere 7.0 boot camp class. It provides a complete introduction to VMware vSphere™ 7.0 including ESXi™ 7 and vCenter™ 7. This course has been fully updated to reflect the changes introduced in vSphere 7.0 Update 1.
What Do You Get?
This course includes over 47 presentations totalling 10+ hours of recorded lectures and hands-on lab demo videos. Every lecture video and every hands-on lab demo video is fully downloadable, so you can continue to learn while you travel.
You also get a free 150pg PDF ebook sample of our course.
Is This Course Right For Me?
Good question! The easiest way to tell for sure is to check out the Free Preview Lectures and hands-on Lab Demo videos we offer. With free previews, you can take your time and be certain that this course is right for you before you buy.
Worried you might change your mind? No problem! Udemy offers a 30-day money back guarantee on each course sale so you can always change your mind later.
You Will Learn How To Build An Entire vSphere 7 System From Scratch
In this course I provide both lecture (Power Point) and hands-on lab demo video coverage of the following topics:
- Virtual Machine Migration – cold migrate, hot VMotion migrate and storage VMotion migrate VMs
- Load Balanced DRS Clusters – create and administer DRS clusters so your VMs always get the compute resources they need
- High Availability Clusters – use vSphere HA to gracefully recover from server, storage network, SAN and VM failures
- Fault Tolerance – deliver Zero Unplanned VM down time with this VM replication feature
- Lifecycle Manager – configure and update Lifecycle Manager and use it to patch / update your ESXi hosts
- Distributed vSwitches – learn features and benefits that dvSwitches offer over Standard vSwitches
- Performance – work with ESXi to maximize your ESXi host’s compute and storage network resources
- Final Thoughts – a course wrap up covering topics that didn’t fit into previous chapters
You Get Both Lecture and Lab Demo Videos
This course includes both detailed lecture presentations and fully explained hands-on lab demos. Our lectures introduce you to, and motivate each topic including what it is, what it does, why you need it, how it works, what to watch out for, best practices, design tips, sizing limits and much more. After each lecture section you’ll see a detailed hands-on lab demonstration that takes you through exactly how to perform the tasks we introduced in the lectures including how to install, configure, administer, etc. each vSphere component.
Total class time is roughly 60% lecture and 40% lab demos.
Note that while we provide step-by-step hands-on lab demo video presentations, access to live hands-on labs is not included in this course.
Get The vSphere 7.0 Skills You Need to Get Ahead
By the end of the class, attendees will have learned the skills, and best practices needed to become an effective vSphere 7.0 administrator. With the information provided in this class and follow on classes, attendees will be able to design, implement, deploy, configure, monitor, manage and troubleshoot a vSphere 7.0 installation.
Who this course is for:
- You have basic vSphere administration skills and want to add VMware vSphere 7.0 skills to your skilset
- Anyone who has worked with older versions of vSphere and want to see how things work in vSphere 7.0
- People who are strong with some aspects of vSphere and who want the full picture on how to work with vSphere 7.0
- VMware VCA / VCP / VCAP certification candidates who want to improve their knowledge / skills with objective, 3rd party training
- Hyper-V, Xenserver or other virtualization administrators who want to learn how to work with vSphere 7.0
- You would like to attend official VMware vSphere 7 training but can’t afford the $4,000+ cost
- You have a basic understanding of computer hardware including CPUs, Memory, Networking and Storage
- You have a good understanding of Operating Systems including how to install and configure them
- You have a working understanding of networks, TCP/IP and storage
- Your vSphere experience is similar to what you would know if you attended our vSphere 7.0 Boot Camp Part-1 and Part 2 courses
Last Updated 2/2022