Hello All, Welcome to the course ‘MERN Stack Work Management Tool’
The following topics will be covered in the following, apart from these I would request you to watch the free project demo.
In that video, I covered all the functionalities and modules with clear explanations and requirements.
- Working on a complete real-time project
- Tailwind CSS and Ant Design
- Implementing Redux and Redux Toolkit
- Working with complex Mongo Db queries like aggregation, grouping, etc
- Separate Interfaces for Donors, Organizations, Hospitals
- All categories of users will have their own login and registration screens.
- Donors can see all their donations records and list of hospitals and organizations where they have donated blood and also the quantity
- Organizations can take blood from the donors and they will provide blood to hospitals based on the requirements.
- Compared to hospitals, and donors, the Organization users will have a lot of modules like the dashboard, analytics, all the filters, etc.
- Hospitals can have the access to see how much quantity of blood they have consumed from different organizations with all the details
- QA Support and Code Access
What is MERN Stack?
MERN Stack consists of four main components or can say four main technologies:
- M stands for MongoDB ( Database ), mainly used for preparing document databases,s and is a NoSQL (Non-Structured Query Language ) Database System
- E stands for Express, mainly used for developing Node.js web framework
Each of these four technologies is important in providing an end-to-end framework for the developers. Even these four technologies play an important role in the development process of web applications.
Before MERN stack, it was earlier named as MEAN stack, MERN Stack is one of the variations of MEAN, here MEAN also comprises of four components or say four different technologies, i.e., M is for MongoDB, ‘ E ‘ is for Express, ‘ A ‘ is for Angular.js, and ‘ N ‘ is for Node, here if you will observe, then you can identify that in MEAN, ‘ A ‘, i.e., Angular.js is replaced by ‘ R ‘, i.e., React.js in MERN, the main reason behind is – MERN Stack is mainly used for faster development of smaller applications as compared with MEAN, MEAN stack is a mainly better option for large-scale applications. Still, it takes more time for the development of smaller applications. They also both have different structures comparatively.
Who this course is for:
- Full Stack Developers
- MERN Basics
- Good knowledge on JS
Last Updated 4/2023
MERN Stack Blood Bank App.zip (4.1 GB) | Mirror