Hello All, Welcome to the course ‘MERN Stack Refurbished Goods Selling Platform’
The following topics will be covered in the following, apart from these I would request you to watch the free project demo.
In that video, I covered all the functionalities and modules with clear explanations and requirements.
- Working with Tailwind CSS and Ant D parallelly
- Implementing Redux and Redux Toolkit
- Integrating React, Node, Mongo DB, Cloudinary
- Working with complex Mongo Db queries
- Separate User Interfaces for Seller, Buyer, Admin
- Admin will have access to the entire application
- Seller will have access to his own products and bids
- Multiple images upload handling using Cloudinary, Multer, and Node JS
- Every product must be reviewed and approved by the admin to sell on the platform.
- Admin will have the access to the entire application, Seller will have the access to his own products and bids
- Buyers can see the available products in the portal, filter the products, place bids, etc
- Bids / Quotes functionality for the products
- Trigger notifications functionality for all the actions
- QA Support and Code Access
What is MERN Stack?
MERN Stack consists of four main components or can say four main technologies:
- M stands for MongoDB ( Database ), mainly used for preparing document database and is a NoSQL (Non-Structured Query Language ) Database System
- E stands for Express, mainly used for developing Node.js web framework
Each of these four technologies plays an important role in providing an end-to-end framework for the developers. Even these four technologies play an important role in the development process of web applications.
Before MERN stack, it was earlier named as MEAN stack, MERN Stack is one of the variations of MEAN, here MEAN is also comprises of four components or say four different technologies, i.e., M is for MongoDB, ‘ E ‘ is for Express, ‘ A ‘ is for Angular.js, and ‘ N ‘ is for Node, here if you will observe, then you can identify that in MEAN, ‘ A ‘, i.e., Angular.js is replaced by ‘ R ‘, i.e., React.js in MERN, the main reason behind is – MERN Stack is mainly used for faster development of smaller applications as compared with MEAN, MEAN stack is a mainly better option for large-scale applications. Still, it takes more time for the development of smaller applications. They also both have different structures comparatively.
Who this course is for:
- MERN Stack Developers
- Full Stack Developers
- React Developers
- Node Developers
- Students who want to build real time projects
- MERN Stack Basics
Last Updated 3/2023
MERN Stack Refurbished Goods Marketplace App.zip (5.9 GB) | Mirror
MERN Stack Refurbished Goods Marketplace App.torrent (129 KB) | Mirror