This course is a kick-start to MicroPython. Micropython is a lightweight version of Python 3 programming language designed for microcontrollers with a minimum of 256KB of ROM and 16KB of RAM. MicroPython supports chips like ESP32,ESP8266,STM32,nRF52,W600 etc.
This course mainly covers the basics of MicroPython with different sections, Python 3 syntax, GPIO controlling, WiFi connectivity.
The highlight of this course is MultiThreading
In this course, the software used is free of cost.
Who this course is for:
- Electronics beginner, hobbyists, engineering students, electronics professionals and anyone have an interest to learn new technology
- Windows 10 (recommended ) / Linux / Mac computer
- Little knowledge of electronics
- All required software for this course are of free of cost
- ESP32 / ESP8266
- DHT11 sensor module
- 10 K potentiometer
- LD33 voltage regulator IC (3.3 V output)
- 1 K resistors ( ¼ W)
- Male to male jumper wires
- Micro USB cable (Good quality with data wires)