GET THIS COURSE NOW WHILE IT IS STILL FREE
Only get it if you are a total beginner, otherwise you will probably get bored, as I show everything from first principles.
When you master Excel you will:-
1) Save a lot of time
2) Produce more accurate and useful spreadsheets
3) Earn the praise of bosses and co-workers who will think you are amazing
One of my first students, Rick, messaged me to say “I thought it was outstanding! It was extremely easy to follow and hit on some critical key points for a beginner.”
You should join this course – I am really looking forward to working with you and passing on my Excel knowledge.
The course will gently lead a total beginner through all the steps to create and format a basic spreadsheet.
It will demystify a lot of jargon, and also provide some killer tips that will save a lot of time, and wow your boss.
The course assumes no prior knowledge. Each lesson builds on the previous one. So it is designed for you to start at the beginning and work your way through. However if you prefer, you can jump around and just do the lessons you want.
I have included a downloadable course spreadsheet that I build during the course. As you watch the videos, follow along with what I do on a new blank spreadsheet, and compare with my one. That is the fastest way to learn and master the skills.
I really hope that you master Excel and come to love it as much as I do.
Who this course is for:
- It is meant for complete beginners with no Excel knowledge
- It is NOT for people who already know how to create basic Excel spreadsheets
- You must have a working version of Excel. I will be using Excel 2020 running on a PC. If you have a Mac version, some of the commands are different.