**This course includes practice exercises and LIFETIME access**
In this advanced Excel course, we look at three crucial advanced Excel features Power Pivot, Power Query, and DAX. This suite of Excel functions allows you to manipulate, analyze, and evaluate millions of rows of data from Excel or other databases.
We first look at how to bring your data together, merge, and clean it using Power Query before moving onto creating relationships between our data tables and building out a data model. We then look at performing calculations on our data model using DAX, and finally, we look at displaying our analysis using PivotTables and PivotCharts.
If you’ve reached a point where you need Excel to work with data at scale, then these tools will unlock that capability. This course also includes practice exercises and follow-along files so you can build your data models as we go.
In this course you will learn:
- How to get started with Power Query
- How to connect Excel to multiple workbooks
- How to get data from the web and other sources
- How to merge and append queries using Power Query
- How the Power Pivot window works
- How to set up and manage relationships in a data model
- How to create a PivotTable to display your data from the Power Pivot data model
- How to add calculated columns using DAX
- How to use functions such as CALCULATE, DIVIDE, DATESYTD in DAX
- All about creating Pivot Charts and PivotTables and using your data model
- How to use slicers to adjust the data you display
This course includes:
- 3+ hours of video tutorials
- 44 individual video lectures
- Exercise files to practice what you learned
- Certificate of completion
This course was recorded using Excel from Office 365. It’s also relevant to those using other, recent versions of Microsoft Excel.
Here’s what our students are saying…
“The instructor speaks with a great deal of clarity and breaks down the concept in a simple manner. Enjoying the course so far! :-)”
– Kamal Yusuf
“It’s been an amazing experience! Worth to try it… There are so many things I didn’t know about, and it’s a good opportunity to remind some basic steps. EXCELLENT WORK !!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!”
Did you know?
Simon Sez IT teaches all sorts of software, including:
– Microsoft Excel
– Microsoft PowerPoint
– Microsoft Word
– Microsoft Project
– Microsoft Outlook
– Photoshop Elements
– Web Development Languages
– And so much more!
Who this course is for:
- Advanced Excel Users
- You’ll need a copy of Microsoft Excel that is compatible with the Power Pivot tool.
- A good understanding of MS Excel. This is an advanced level course.
Last Updated 12/2022
Microsoft Excel Training – Power Pivot, Power Query & DAX.zip (3.1 GB) | Mirror
Microsoft Excel Training – Power Pivot, Power Query & DAX.torrent (84 KB) | Mirror