Microsoft Excel VBA Fundamentals course is designed to teach relevant basics for VBA programming.
It is for those who aspire to become a VBA programmer and don’t know where to start. It is also suitable for those who automate their spreadsheets by record macros but seek to learn how to write the code themselves.
This course will provide you with adequate knowledge and help you to take your first steps in writing a clean, easy to read and maintain VBA code. I will teach you how to do this step-by-step, and you will learn with understanding.
So, this short course seeks to accomplish the following three goals:
- To provide you with a clear perception of the VBA developer environment
- To give you a proper understanding of how to work with the VB Editor tools to design a professional UserForm.
- To teach you how to write the code that will drive or manipulate the properties of the UserForm.
Get a good start, acquire basic VBA coding skills for Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Excel 2019 and Office 365
Who this course is for:
- If you aspire to become a Microsoft Excel VBA coder, this is the right course for you
- If all you know is to record macros to automate your spreadsheet
- If you have tried VBA coding before and it seemed too complicated for you
- Any one interested in building a Microsoft Excel date picker
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Zero knowledge of VBA
- You must be using Microsoft Excel 2010 to 365