Microsoft Power BI in 4 hours – Expand Excellence
Business Intelligence / Business Analytics is in high demand. Companies are constantly searching for ways to make better and faster and smarter decisions. Therefore they rely heavily on data. Small company or Multinational – data driven decision making is the key to success for any business in the world of tomorrow.
Because of that companies are drastically increasing to step up their efforts to find skilled employees and freelancers with the necessary capabilities to help with analyzing data and creating valuable highly profitable insights.
Since there is way more demand than supply it is a “War for talent”. And the competition will increase further. This environment is a bless for anyone who acquires the necessary capabilities and positions herself/himself
MS Power BI is an andvanced yet easy to get started self service business analytics / business intelligence solution provided by Microsoft which is currently in very hot demand. From my personal experience I can tell you that companies will actively searching for you if you master Power BI. Diving into data & analytics can not only immensly improve your career opportunities but also your job satisfaction!
Power BI is also a great tool for datascience too. A lot of data scientists like to use it for visualizing and presenting the findings. Therefore learning to use this tool can also be a valuable skill for datascience jobs.
That is why I created the 6h Power BI Masterclass – beginners to advanced (master self service business intelligence in no time) course which is my first course to help you get started to dive into on of the hottest and best business analytics / business intelligence software currently out there. Power BI has a very strong active community and with Microsoft pushing this solution to it’s enterprise customers, Power BI has a bright future ahead. And you can be part of this future!
Because of the great feedback and the request from students to learn more and explore more DAX and best practices I decided to create this 4+h follow up course Microsoft Power BI Masterclass – Expand Excellence.
Together we continue our journey and increase our knowlege in DAX Calculations further to derive deep insights from our data. A great example dataset is included but you can also use your own data for exploration
In this course you will learn:
- How to gain deeper insights in your data from a time aspect
- How to evaluate your sales people
- Additional advanced DAX measures which have not been covered in the first course yet
- How to apply best practices when creating dashboards
- How to improve the look and feel of your report to create the WOW Effect in your audience
What we learn in this course might also help you later with your Power BI certification exam.
You can follow along with the provided learning material in Power BI on your own computer at your own pace. Exited! You should be. So how to learn Microsoft Power BI Desktop? Buckle up and meet me in the first lecture starting today!
Update: The complete Power BI Masterclass Series on udemy (I have aggregated some classes together to provide more content value per class for you. I really hope that serves you better!
1. Power BI Masterclass – beginners to advanced
2. Microsoft Power BI Masterclass – Expand Excellence
3.Power BI Masterclass – DAX, Excel And More
4. The Power BI Masterclass – Additional Tips and Tricks
5. Power BI Desktop – Data Prep Challenges
6. Power BI Masterclass – DAX, R and Gateways
7. Power BI Masterclass – Python Finance and Advanced DAX
8. Power BI Masterclass – the next level
9. Power BI DAX Fundamentals Mastering the Key Concepts
The complete Masterclass Series which covers all relevant features in Power BI consists these courses now. This one is the second class.The other consecutive classes are available here on udemy. Each course covers additional DAX insights, Power BI features, tips and tricks and best practices in report creation and design. If you find this course helpful then feel free to check them out as well. You can easily find them by checking out my Instructor profile.
best regards and happy learning.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have taken the “Power BI Masterclass – beginners to advanced”
- You want to become better at your job OR explore a new career opportunity
- You want get valuable insights from your data
- You want to master self service bi
- You want to extend your knowlege in advanced DAX calculations
- You want to apply best practices and customization when creating reports
- You want to expand excellence
- You want to lay the foundations for a successful future in the era of data
- This course extends my compelentary courses e.g. “Power BI Masterclass – beginners to advanced”
- It’s the 2nd of total 6 courses of the complementary Power BI Masterclass Series to help students to dive into Data Analytics Jobs
- I highly recommend to check out the beginners to advanced Masterclass course first
- To get an indepth understanding of Power BI and it’s unlimited possibilities check out the other five Power BI Masterclass courses as well
- However everybody is free to join this course
- Your willingness to learn and grow and explore new opportunities
Last Updated 1/2022