About this course:
This is Part I of a two-part series for learning Windows Server 2012 r2. Part I is for those needing to become familiar with Server 2012, virtualization and configuring a Microsoft network from the ground up. In this first part, students will learn how to install and configure Server 2012 r2 just as they would as a network administrator or networking consultant.
Part one of the course trains the student on how to install, configure and manage the most common roles and features found on a Microsoft network. Part 2 of the course, introduces the more advanced roles and features offered in Server 2012 r2.
Windows Server 2012 -Hands-on Training Part I is a Comprehensive Windows Server Hands-on Training Course – (Launched in February 2017) – 10,000+ Students are Already Taking this Course
Sections 1, 2 and 3 are completely open and free. If you can setup your virtual lab environment, you will have not issue with completing this course. Please do not enroll until you have completed either section 2 or section 3 of the course.
Students Love this course. Here is proof of the same:
Sagar Joshi says “Very loud and clear instructions. Easy to follow. I recommend this course.”
Mark Miller says “The course is starting off great. Professor K is easy to follow and is very detailed. I look forward to the rest of the course.”
Tejas Powar says “The course is taught in a very clear and concise manner. His way of teaching allowed me to learn a lot. I definitely recommend anyone to buy his courses.”
Do you want to learn how to install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2?
Do you prefer learning using hands-on as opposed to just a lecture and quiz?
If you have answered YES to above questions, then you are at the right place.
This course teaches you the basic skills of Installation and Configuration of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
This course provides a solid hands-on experience for learning Windows Server 2012 R2 and is designed for those needing to be able to demonstrate basic day-to-day administration and configuration skills required for Windows Server 2012 R2 administering.
This course provides you more hands-on learning on how to install, maintain and configure Windows Server 2012 R2. Course is structured using short tutorial videos and hands-on labs. Students watch a short video tutorial, review the hands-on lab and then complete the lab.
Students who take and complete this course will be able to install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2 with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and other roles commonly found in a Windows Server 2012 R2 domain.
The course labs consist of configuring three virtual machines to join a Windows Server 2012 R2 network, creating Windows Server 2012 R2 domain environment and installing and configuring different server roles.
Why I should take this course?
- A solid hands-on training course with lab practice
- Complete guide for how to install, configure and maintain Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Course helps to prepare for your Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification Exam 70-410
- You will learn to install of Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition, Windows Server 2012 R2 Core, Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 Professional or better
- You will also learn Windows Server 2012 R2 Networking, creating domain environment and installing and configuring different server roles
- 30-day satisfaction guaranteed
This is the course that could change your life.
Obtaining the Microsoft Server 2012 Certification (Exam 70-410) can help you to enhance your career opportunities and also helps to boost your income. Microsoft Server 2012 Certification is a highly-sought certification. Many positions either prefer or require Microsoft Server 2012 Certification. You can also see now a day many companies are asking for Microsoft Server 2012 Certification in their Job descriptions.
An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your career. Take your career to the next level by studying for and passing the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification 70-410 exam!
You have 30 days’ money back guarantee…!!!
And remember that once you purchase the course you will have lifetime access to the course and you have a 30 days’ money back guarantee if you do not like the course because of any reason. So what are you thinking go ahead and click on “Enroll Now” button.
See you in the course…!!!
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to advance their career as a Windows Server 2012 Administrator
- Those wanting to learn Server 2012 r2 using hands-on learning
- 1-3 years of experience working with Microsoft and/or Cisco networks.
- Basic knowledge of operating system, networking principles, IP Addressing and DNS.
- A host machine with a preferred operating system of Windows 7, 8 or 10 with more than 4 GB RAM to work on Lab Practices
- A computer or laptop or android mobile with an internet connection to watch the course
- A note book and pen is recommended to take notes during the entire course
- Prepping for the CCNA, an MCP or Comptia A+ or Net+ exam will help