Learning English for Purposes.- individual- learning in teams.
In Case studies the skills are learned through facilitation, rather than presentation.
Supported by the coursebook.
Part 1. CyberSecurity on Military
This part aims to address cybersecurity broadly but in sufficient depth that non-technical experts will develop a more complete picture of the technological issues and technology experts will more completely appreciate national and international security policy and defense policy implications.
The rapid and unrelenting pace of changes and challenges in cybersecurity was the driving force that prompted the ESCWG to request this curriculum effort, in accordance with NATO’s increased emphasis on improving cybersecurity awareness, preparedness, and resilience.
– Cyberspace and the Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
– Risk Vectors
Some learners do not have enough background knowledge to understand information (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Marketing/Blogging can`t Help here).
21st Century Skill Development.
Speaking Club Function.
– Create a Hacker Curriculum
– An Introduction to Internet Infrastructure. Reading skills.
– Put yourself into hackers
– Learning by Doing, In the Army Now
– Why do we need to encrypt data?
Supported by the coursebook ” Military English. Learning by doing.: Professional development. Case studies.” by Marina Hrabar. Paperback: 246 pages
- Publisher: Independently published (May 8, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 979-8650022886
Visual Reading. Digital versions of printed books. It provides practical insights that the reader can implement easily and achieve results. At the end of each unit, there is a vocabulary section so as each student could review the specific military terminology and the information.
* English Level from B2
Who this course is for:
- Non-technical experts will develop a more complete picture of the technological issues
- Technology experts will more completely appreciate national and international security policy and defense policy implications.
- Professional development.