Incorporating mobile devices via automation into corporate structure can be a challenging task. This can also be a tedious process, done by hand, and riddled with errors. This is where the concept of Mobile Device Management (MDM) comes into picture.
MDM or Mobile Device Management is a software program which is used in a company to control endpoints such as laptops , smartphones, tablets etc. For more and more workers using one or more of these tools, companies now shift to mobile device management in all shapes and sizes for improved data protection and enhanced productivity.
This course “Mobile Device Management Certification” created by Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan”, Sowmya and Saranya explains the whole concept of MDM with the sole intent to manage and secure your devices used in your company to the next level. The area of managing mobile devices has continued to evolve as more professionals use laptops and smartphones to work. It has increased the need for solutions that allow employees to access information wherever and at any time they may be. Early solutions focused exclusively on devices and lacked application and content management; they are now expanding into wider EMM solutions to better capture and serve the mobile opportunity.
We will also show you in the course – the practical tools to deploy in your organization or educational institution. This would complete the most complex tasks extremely quick. This will also greatly ease IT workers burden and save money by reducing the amount of people required to complete the tasks. It allows the facilities staff to enjoy the versatility and efficiency of mobile devices without compromising corporate or customer data.
Get ready to add a greater level of security for the devices your company staff use, daily.
There is no time to waste. The course will be educative, informative, and practical at the same time.
Enrol now, and let’s start booming. There are interesting, engaging, and new things to experience here, inside.
Lights. Camera. Action. Let us do the magic starting now.
Who this course is for:
- Companies who want to implement mobile device management technology to reduce security risks and avoid potential financial losses.
- Individuals who want to protect personal, business data and to remotely lock lost or stolen devices.
- Anyone who wishes to learn some of the most powerful and scalable platforms or tools leveraging MDM to manage Android, iOS, macOS & Windows 10 devices
- Passionate learners who want to learn about new-age concepts and technologies covering the topic of Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- None. However a few paid Mobile Device Management (MDM) tools are covered in this course. You can leverage any tool here to suit the standard requirement that you or your organization may have to implement MDM.