Learn how to make a modern Android App with this new course on Android development in Java.
Most tutorials and how to’s on Udemy show you the basics of app building, but they don’t show you how to use the latest technologies and libraries.
Most projects and jobs require you to know how to use the latest libraries. This is what this course is all about.
The purpose of this course is to give you a practical example of how to use these technologies, all while building a simple example app.
We will learn about:
- MVVM architecture using the Google recommended Android Lifecycle Extensions
- Dagger2 for dependency injection
- RxJava as a reactive framework
- Retrofit and JSON for remote server communication
- Glide for seamless image loading
- Unit tests to test the application and make it stable and robust
- And we will build everything in Java
If you want to get that job as an Android Developer, you need to know how to use these technologies.
If you want to build an app that scales and is robust, these technologies will make your life easy in the long term.
Sign up today, and let’s learn how to properly build a modern Android Application.
30 day money back guarantee – provided by Udemy
Highly rated instructor with over 8000 active students and growing monthly.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Android Developers
- Beginner Android Developers
- People Interested in Mobile App development
- Interest in Android development
- Java development knowledge
- Mac or Windows PC
Last Updated 1/2022