AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) examination is for anyone looking to learn and understand core offerings of the Amazon AWS Cloud. It is intended for individuals who have no prior knowledge on Amazon AWS and who wish to progress their career by effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, its services and how it can help deliver cost-effective IT solutions meet the demands of the business. The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is designed for IT personnel with not cloud experience as well as personnel from other verticals such as sales, marketing, finance and law who are required to understand the core benefits offered by cloud computing and specifically by Amazon AWS.
By passing the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam you will be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam (CLF-C01) Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
TOP REASONS WHY THESE PRACTICE EXAMS ARE YOUR BEST CHANCE TO FACE YOUR AWS EXAM
100% CONFIRM WITH CLF-C01 EXAM: Practice Tests reflect the latest AWS exam question/answer format.
SIMULATE THE ACTUAL CERTIFICATION EXAM: All Practice Tests are timed (90 min to answer 65 questions) and scored (passing score is 75%) mimicking the real exam environment so you get familiar with the AWS exam format
DETAILED EXPLANATIONS FOR ALL ANSWERS: After completing the practice test, you get to review and check your answers. Every question includes a detailed explanation that explains why each answer is correct or incorrect, supporting your understanding of AWS Services which is key to passing the exam
WEEKLY UPDATES OF QUESTION BANK: We’re constantly improving and updating the questions based on exam feedback from thousands of our students. Because of our tested
TEST REPORT: Upon completion of the Practice Test you are presented with a report. This allows you to track your progress and highlights the AWS knowledge areas you need to focus on most in your studies
RESPONSIVE SUPPORT: Our team of AWS experts comprehensively respond to all of your questions, concerns or feedback
ACTIVE Q&A DISCUSSION BOARD: Join the discussion on AWS related topics in our Q&A discussion board where our students share their recent exam experience offering feedback on which topics were covered
MOBILE ACCESS: Study on the go and access all practice questions from your mobile phone – anywhere, anytime
Practice Exam Details
This practice exams comes with 5 exams of 65 questions each. You have 90 minutes to complete each exam and you can retake these as many times as you like
The format of the questions are as follows:
- Multi Choice Questions
- Multi-Answer Questions
Exam Details of AWS Cloud Practitioner
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Exam Objectives
This exam tests the examinee’s core knowledge and experience against the following domains. The exam is divided across these domains based on the weightings shown:
Domain 1: Cloud Concepts 26%
Domain 2: Security and Compliance 25%
Domain 3: Technology 33%
Domain 4: Billing and Pricing 16%
Multiple choice, Multiple answer
Testing center or online proctored exam
Total Questions In Exams
90 minutes to complete the exam
Cost of the exam
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination can be taken at a testing center or from the comfort and convenience of a home or office location as an online proctored exam.
This course comes with a 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who is preparing to take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
- Students preparing for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam who want to pass with confidence at first attempt
- Those who feel ready to work in a real-world environment and want to gain solid experience on AWS and master the AWS platform