Do you want to be a professional Oracle database administrator DBA but you do not know how to start?
I have been providing courses for Oracle DBAs since 2016. This training experience, combined with my more than 20 years of Oracle DBA experience, inspired me to create this thorough course for beginners who wish to learn Oracle database administration professionally.
Whatever degree of Oracle database knowledge you have, this course starts you from scratch and develops your abilities all the way to the professional level. It provides in-depth explanations of the principles while also placing a significant emphasis on their application in like-real-world situations. You’ll create a virtual environment on your computer that resembles the real world systems. You will have a lot of practical expertise carrying out Oracle DBA duties on Linux and Windows platforms.
With all the practical exercises, students can download the step-by-step documents so that they can easily implement the exercises in their own environment. Furthermore, the practical lectures can supported by videos that demonstrate how to implement the practices. I will be available to support you and assist you in overcoming any challenges you may encounter if, for whatever reason, you had trouble implementing any practice.
By the end of this course, you should have the following skills:
- Create Oracle databases,
- Implement Oracle database backup and recovery plans,
- Administer Oracle database storage,
- Apply patches and upgrade Oracle databases,
- Manage Oracle database multitenancy,
- Troubleshoot Oracle database issues,
- Deploy Oracle Restart configuration,
- Perform fundamental Oracle database performance tunning tasks.
By getting into this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully developed. There are explanatory animations that describes all the difficult concepts and the videos include the latest versions of Oracle database.
Although the course practices is built on Oracle database 19c, the curriculum takes into considerations the major differences between the releases 11g, 12c R1, 12c R2, 18c, and 19c. In addition to that, you will experience upgrading the 19c database to release 21c.
Starting with introducing RDBMS in general and Oracle, this course will cover all the topics that you need in your journey to become a DBA, like the following:
- Oracle Database installation and creation
- Oracle database basic administration
- Managing database users and security
- Database connectivity
- Managing Oracle database multitenancy
- Backup and recovery
- Patching and upgrade
- Oracle automatic storage management (ASM)
Do not waste your time watching Youtube videos that just leave you confused or uncertain if you reach to your goal or not. Do not waste your money on attending pricey courses that will set you back a fortune. The content offered in this course are identical to, or even superior to, the courses offered for corporate.
Do not pass up this chance to enroll into this course if you want a solid learning route to become a skilled Oracle DBA!
Who this course is for:
- IT graduates who want to become professional Oracle DBA
- Anyone who wants to learn Oracle database administration
- PC with Windows 10 or 11 64-bit, 16 GB RAM, 110 GB free HDD space
- No experience in Oracle database is needed, you will learn everything you need to know
- I’ll walk you through step-by-step to get Oracle database installed and set up in your PC
Last Updated 11/2022
Oracle Database Administration from Zero to Hero.zip (3.2 GB) | Mirror
Oracle Database Administration from Zero to Hero.torrent (87 KB) | Mirror