In this course, SuperHi has designed and produced a series of projects covering how to make websites go from disconnected page navigation to seamless, animated transitions as your users click and interact around your web designs.
What you’ll learn
- How to design with page transitions and animations in mind
- Adding full and partial page transitions to a website design
- How to add a timeline of animations between pages loading
- How to cache future pages to make your site superfast
- How to make sure all your code works on future page transitions
- How to add animations within a page scroll
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- From graphic designers looking to bring movement to their creations to developers aiming to add a bit of pizzazz to their site interactions, this course is for anyone who wants to learn how to add seamless interstitial page transitions.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A computer (Windows, Mac or Linux) with the latest version of Chrome installed and a broadband internet connection. That’s all!