Welcome to this course on Pentesters Practical Approach for Bug Hunting and Bug Bounty. To enjoy this course, you need a positive attitude and a desire to learn.
In this course, you will learn the practical side of penetration testers and bug hunters. We have seen that how some of the pen-testers are earning millions in a year through bug bounty platforms. Too many courses teach students tools and concepts that are never used in the real world. In this course, we will focus only on tools, topics and practical live demonstration that will make you successful as a security researcher and bug hunter. The course is incredibly hands on and will cover all essential topics.
This is a short-term beginner-friendly practical course that covers different types of offensive techniques and strategical approach to pentest the web application.
Takeaways: After this course you will be able to find various types of vulnerabilities which you often miss during your assessment.
Modules Introduced in this Course:
- Defining the target Scope
- Understanding Application Business Logic
- Threat Mapping
- Performing scope based recon
- Performing Manual Pentesting
- Performing Application Specific Attacks
- Introduction to Juice Shop
- Hitting hard Juice shop
- Application navigation to each feature
- SSL/TLS Enumeration Attacks
- Banner Exploits
- Version Enumeration
- Sensitive data fetching using FTP Exploration
- Leaked Information lookup in Page Source
- Authentication Authorization Flaws
- XSS Exploits
- Injection Attacks
- Client Side Validation Bypass Attacks
- Parameter Pollution Attack
- Force Data Pushing Attack
- Session Based Flaws
- Hunt For Injection and IDOR
- Privilege Escalation Hunt
- Exploit File Upload Feature
- Role Level Checks Bypass
- Business Logic Bypass Exploit
- Broken Access Control
- Payment Gateway Bypass attacks
- Missing Server Side Validation Exploit
Note: This course has been created for educational purposes only. All attacks shown were done so with given permission. Please do not attack a host unless you have permission to do so.
Who this course is for:
- Students who all are looking to join the journey of Corporates as a Pentester
- Security Researchers who wanted to earn more in Bug Bounty
- Basics of web application security
- OWASP Top 10 Attacks
Last Updated 4/2021