Learn how to use Photoshop on the iPad with ease while having fun!
Did you ever wonder what it is like to edit your photos on an iPad? With Photoshop on the iPad?
To just sit in a train or plane and be able to continue working on your Photoshop files just where you started off before?
Now it became possible, as Photoshop on the iPad was recently launched in November 2019.
I created a course that teaches you every little details, that is important to create stunning images with Photoshop on the iPad.
At first we will learn all the basics, such as how to work with the shortcuts that are available, which tools we have and for what they are for, what layers, masks and adjustment layers are, how to set the right blending mode etc.
Generally these are some basics you will learn:
- Working faster with the Touch Shortcuts, Gesture Shortcuts and Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to Move and Transform your layers
- Mastering Selections and learn when to use which selection tool
- Using Brushes and Eraser
- How and when to use the Bucket and Gradient Tool
- Cleaning your image with the Healing Brush and Stemp Tool
- Different ways to crop your image
- How to write text inside your image
- What layers, layer masks and clipped layers are
- Clever ways to structure your layers
- Working with Blending modes for image manipulation
- What Adjustment layers are and how to use them
- What different types of Adjustment layers exist and when to use them
After you learned all the basics we will jump on some Hands-on exercises, where we will edit some of my personal work together and I will show you step by step some of my most sensitive tips and tricks of:
- Changing colors in my images
- Cleaning my images from dirt and unintended elements
- Techniques I use to retouch skin
- Using the blending modes in a real composition
- Structure my layers in my PSD files
- Final touches I have to finish the editing
- Overall: How to create a stunning photo manipulation in Photoshop on the iPad!
To get you even more into the material I will provide one more editing exercise, where YOU will have to decide what you would do as the next step in retouching the image. I will show you the final result of my own photo manipulations at the beginning of this section and you have to think about, how you would edit the original image step by step to get the final image as a result. Before every next step I will stop and ask you to think about the next steps first, before watching me editing the image.
This is a great training, which I’ve done myself when starting with Photoshop 10 years ago and it helped me improve a lot.
As a bonus material I will tell you everything about promoting your work.
I will explain to you how I created my website, which sides I used and which one I use now. Also I let you know which social platforms, in my opinion, are the best to gain clients and how I got my gallery exhibition in New York and Paris.
So whether you are just starting off with Photoshop or you already have some experience but want to be more mobile with the iPad, this course will give you everything you need to create stunning photo manipulations with Photoshop on the iPad and become a successful image creator. Take this course today and bring your own imaginations to life with Photoshop on the iPad.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for beginner-level Photoshop users, who want to work with the iPad
- Intermediate students, who want to get to know Photoshop on the iPad and learn new techniques in Photoshop
- iPad with iOS 13.1 or later
- Willingness to learn and plenty of excitement about working with Photoshop on the iPad