It has never been easier to start a Podcast! So what are you waiting for to get started? Welcome to this Podcasting Crash Course.
In this course you will learn about the fundamentals of Podcasting and everything you need to know to get up and running with your Podcast in less than 5 mins! We will cover the What, the How, the Why, the Where and the When of Podcasting.
In this Podcasting Crash Course you’ll also find a lot of valuable Podcasting resources, including where to host your Podcast for FREE and where to find FREE cover images for your Podcast. Plus even free audio you can use in your Podcast.
Why Start a Podcast?
- To make yourself heard
- To share thoughts and knowledge
- To expand and grow your audience
- To make money (e.g. passive income)
- Because you like talking!
- Because you like sharing knowledge
- Because you’ve always wanted to create one!
- Because you want to unleash your inner artist!
✐ Who is behind this course?
An Indie Podcaster and serial entrepreneur, techie, life hacker, expert Project Manager and MBA (x2) who founded Podcasters Haven (podcastershaven dot com).
What’s New (Latest Course Updates)
- General improvements and enhancements
- Added new tools, apps and resources
- Added two real world examples of Podcasts that are already Live
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don’t rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human “Siri.” If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I’ve learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won’t make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it’s about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to create a Podcast
- Podcasting Newbies
- Anyone aspiring to become a Podcaster
- An open mind an a willingness to learn
- A smartphone, tablet, laptop or pc and a good pair of headphones