We live in a world that is driven by data and having data skills is needed in just about every job.
Learn the best practices of data visualisation using Microsoft Power BI and gain practical experience by developing a COVID-19 dashboard.
This course will introduce you to power BI, a data visualisation tool which enables you to create professional dashboards and perform analytics with a few clicks of a button. This is what you will learn:
- Best practices for building an engaging and meaningful dashboard
- Create a professionally designed interactive dashboard in Power BI using COVID-19 as the real world scenario
- Connect Power BI to live data on the web
- Build visualisation charts and learn how to format them
- Perform calculated measures in Power BI
- Share your dashboard online with the public
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a hands-on, project-based introduction to Microsoft Power BI Desktop
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data and analytics
- If you already work in data and analytics and want to develop dashboard design and business intelligence skills
- A PC with internet connection
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop (free download)