Join to over 2,000 students and learn all essential tools and techniques for business data analysis in Power BI. Become an expert of Power BI in a short period. Learn how to turn raw data into business insights and make data-driven recommendations by Power BI. Gain a competitive advantage in the job market.
WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO LEARN POWER BI?
Power BI is quickly gaining popularity among professionals in data analysis as a cloud-based service that helps them easily visualize and share insights from their organizations’ data. Advanced Power BI skills can get you a promotion and make you a rock star at your company.
WORRIED THAT YOU HAVE NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE?
Not an issue. We will start from the very basics and gradually teach you everything you need to know. Step by step. With no steps skipped.
WHY TAKE THIS SPECIFIC POWER BI COURSE?
This course is concentrated on the most important tools for performing data analysis on the job. In this course you’ll play the role of data analyst at a delivery company and you’ll be working with real-life data sets. You don’t need to spend weeks and months to learn Power BI. As you go through the course, you’ll be able to apply what you learnt immediately to your job.
Author of this course has over 10 years of working experience in large financial organizations and over 5 years of experience of online and in-person trainings. He has dozens of courses on Excel, SQL, Power BI, Access, and more than 20,000 students in total. Surely he knows what you need.
If you want to take your skills of data analytics to the next level, this course is definitely for you.
HERE WHY THIS COURSE IS ONE OF THE BEST COURSES ON UDEMY:
★★★★★ Alex Kapogiannis
Very informative and nicely paced, suitable for every level of user! Course gives you all around knowledge of the subject, very good for building up confidence on handling and mastering Power BI. Keep up the good work!
★★★★★ Francis Mwangangi Kivuti
The explanation are clear and the examples match real life scenarios
★★★★★ Vardan Danielyan
This is an excellent course for beginners as well as intermediate and advanced users. It breaks down some important concepts in a manner that is clear and understandable for problem solving. The course is very detailed and well explained. It is invaluable both for learning and for reference. With a lesson approach it is easy to learn, practice and gain some mastery.
WHAT ARE SOME POWER BI TOOLS AND FUNCTIONS YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
· How to connect different types of data to Power BI.
· How to organize, clean and manage data in Power BI.
· How to create relationships between different data sets in Power BI.
· How to best navigate large data and large spreadsheets.
· Power BI charts that go beyond Column and Bar charts. You’ll learn how to create Combo charts, Gauge, Map, Waterfall, Treemap, Histogram charts and more.
· How to create interactive dashboards in Power BI by using Slicer.
· How to set up automatically update of your dashboards based on external data updates.
· How to publish your project to Power BI Service.
· Make homework and solve quizzes along the way to test your new Power BI skills.
WHAT ABOUT CERTIFICATE? DO YOU PROVIDE A CERTIFICATE?
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to download a certificate of completion with your name on it. Then, you can upload this certificate on LinkedIn and show potential employers this is a skill you possess.
So, what are you waiting for? Join today and get immediate, lifetime access to the following:
· Downloadable project files
· Homework exercises & quizzes
· 1-on-1 expert support
· Course Q&A forum
· 30-day money-back guarantee
· Digital Certificate of Completion
See you in there!
P.S. Looking to master the full Microsoft Excel, Power BI + SQL stack? Search for “Vardges Zardaryan” and complete the courses below to become a Data Analysis Rock Star:
1. Mastering Data Analysis in Excel
2. Power BI: From Zero to Hero
3. Data Analyst’s Toolbox: Excel to MySQL
4. The Complete Introduction to SQL for Data Analytics
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a hands-on course on Microsoft Power BI Desktop
- Data analysts and Excel users hoping to develop advanced data modeling, dashboard design, and business intelligence skills
- Students who want a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop (free download)
- Experience with Excel is a plus, but not required
- Passion for online learning