Microsoft Power BI in 12 hours beginners to advanced
Business Intelligence / Business Analytics is in high demand. Companies are constantly searching for ways to make better and faster decisions. Therefore they rely heavily on data. Data driven decision making is the key to success for any business in the world of tomorrow.
Because of that companies are constantly searching for skilled employees and freelancers with the necessary capabilities to help with analyzing data and creating valuable highly profitable insights. This will be the key advantage to succeed in business.
MS Power BI is an andvanced yet easy to get started self service business analytics / business intelligence solution provided by Microsoft which is currently in very hot demand. From my personal experience I can tell you that companies will actively searching for you if you master Power BI. Diving into data & analytics can not only immensly improve your career opportunities but also your job satisfaction!
Power BI is also a great tool for datascience too. A lot of data scientists like to use it for visualizing and presenting the findings. Therefore learning to use this tool can also be a valuable skill for datascience jobs.
That is why I created this course to help you get started to dive into on of the hottest and best business analytics / business intelligence software currently out there. Starting from scratch we will learn all the relevant PBI basics and also master more advanced concepts step by step. Power BI has a very strong active community and with Microsoft pushing this solution to it’s enterprise customers, Power BI has a bright future ahead. And you can be part of this future!
There is no coding required! Power BI allows you to do that but it’s not necessary.
In this guided learning course you will start form zero to hero in 6 hours and you will learn:
- the ETL capabilities of Microsoft Power BI (“get messy data easily into the right format”)
- Master simple and very advanced DAX (Power BI language, similar to like excel formulas) calculations
- Create outstanding visualisations and reports
- Derive valuable highly profitalbe insights
What we learn in this course might also help you later with your Power BI certification exam.
You can follow along with the provided learning material in Power BI on your own computer at your own pace. Much better then only reading a book right? Exited? You should be. So how to learn Microsoft Power BI Desktop? Buckle up and meet me in the first lecture starting today!
Update: The complete Power BI Masterclass Series on udemy (I have aggregated some classes together to provide more content value per class for you. I really hope that serves you better!
1. Power BI Masterclass – beginners to advanced
2. Microsoft Power BI Masterclass – Expand Excellence
3.Power BI Masterclass – DAX, Excel And More
4. The Power BI Masterclass – Additional Tips and Tricks
5. Power BI Desktop – Data Prep Challenges
6. Power BI Masterclass – DAX, R and Gateways
7. Power BI Masterclass – Python Finance and Advanced DAX
8. Power BI Masterclass – the next level
9. Power BI DAX Fundamentals Mastering the Key Concepts
The complete Masterclass Series which covers all relevant features in Power BI consists of 8 courses now. This one is the first.The other consecutive classes are available here on udemy. Each course covers additional DAX insights, Power BI features, tips and tricks and best practices in report creation. If you find this course helpful then feel free to check them out as well. You can easily find them by checking out my Instructor profile.
best regards and happy learning.
Who this course is for:
- You want to become better at your job OR explore a new career opportunity
- You want to master self service bi
- You want to get valuable insights from you data
- You want to be in high demand (as employee or freelancer)
- You want to succeed in the working world of tomorrow
- You want to create stunning visualizations to impress management or your coworkers
- You want to stand out from the crowd
- You want to learn and to improve
- Working with Microsoft products e.g. excel is an advantage, but not required
- Your willingness to learn and grow
- This is a Microsoft Power BI Training for beginners to advanced
- Power BI can be downloaded for free from the Microsoft page
Last Updated 1/2022