- Do you want to create BUSINESS PRESENTATIONS that are…interesting?
- Do you want to know what type of chart to use and how to VISUALIZE DATA?
- Do you struggle to BUILD A STORY when making presentations?
- Learn how to coordinate TEMPLATE & PRESENTATION creation in this course!
Practical, not theoretical. I designed this course to get you familiar with important principles that will allow you to properly prepare pitches, business, and formal presentations. You will work on custom-built resources that practically apply what is taught. You will learn to craft logical, story-driven presentations including how to visualize your data and edit graphs.
The course is divided into 3 large and comprehensive chapters:
- PRESENTATION FRAMEWORKS – A blueprint for your perfect presentation. I want to teach you presentation principles and frameworks that are used by top consulting companies within their presentations, like how to write Action Titles, use the MECE principle, build an SCR storyline, build up your horizontal and vertical flow, or how to approach writing Executive Summaries.
- DATA VISUALIZATION – What chart to use in which situation. We will go over the most used charts within PowerPoint and I will guide you through all the nitty gritty little kinks there are so you can work efficiently and confidently the next time you face the need to put your data on a chart. I will demystify and simplify the chart creation process for you.
- PRESENTATION CREATION – Make PowerPoint templates and presentations. Here I will go over making a professional PowerPoint template from scratch, including how to work in the Slide Master and add custom Layouts. After that, I will go over making a professional, business-oriented presentation, slide by slide. You will have all the resources to work alongside and learn all the tricks I use during my creation to craft and deliver powerful and understandable presentations.
Resources to work along. The course has unique and tailored “work-along” resources designed specifically to reinforce each section and each part of this learning experience. If you choose so, you can work alongside me throughout the whole project. Every resource has a finished and empty practice file so you can preview the end result and then work on your own version.
The focus of this course is formal presentations and data visualization. What is it that usually stops you from making and designing noteworthy and interesting presentations? Not only technical abilities but most often the correctly applied principles to take off half the workload from your brain. I made sure to structure the course correctly so it becomes a seamless and smooth learning experience you will actually look forward to.
Let’s start! Don’t know what all that is? I encourage you to watch a few of the free preview lectures to get acquainted with the course and my teaching style. There is a 30-day, no questions asked 100% money-back guarantee so you risk nothing. If you are ready to start – enroll in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to improve their presentation delivery and design process
- People wanting to know how to create formal, business oriented presentations
- Employees, business leaders, CEO’s, advanced presentation creators
- People who want to learn what type of charts to use to Visualize their data
- If you want to know how to create PowerPoint templates
- PowerPoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / 2021 / Microsoft 365 (best)
- PowerPoint 2011 MAC / 2016 MAC / 2019 MAC / Microsoft 365 (best)
- Willing to learn storytelling principles first, before we dive into charts and design
Last Updated 11/2022