SQL forms the cornerstone of all relational database operations. Taking full advantage of its power requires an in-depth understanding of the language. In this course, you learn to use the full potential of SQL to write queries for Oracle databases. You will gain the practical skills to choose the best query method to ensure accuracy and avoid common errors or pitfalls.
SQL Skills will greatly improve your job prospects either as a contractor
or full time employment. It is a useful skill that is always in demand .
This is a practical hands on video based course designed for beginners.
You will Learn how to :
- Download and install Oracle Database
- Install SQL Developer
- Connect to Oracle Database
- How to create a database table
- How to use count aggregate function
- Updating exiting records in database
- How to add new records into database
- How to delete records from database
- How to generate reports based on certain conditions.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to SQL with Oracle Databases
- Oracle 18c Database ( The course covers the installation)
- SQL Developer ( The course covers the installation)