If you’ve ever thought about starting a blog, wondered if blogging is right for you, or are ready to jump right in and start a blog for yourself or your business this course is for you.
In this FREE Ultimate Guide to Start a Blog Course, ProBlogger founder Darren Rowse will guide you through 7 steps to start your own blog.
1. Is a blog right for you? What is your blogging purpose?
2. What will you blog about? Define your blogging niche and make sure it’s viable
3. What will you call your blog? 4 factors to consider when choosing a domain name
4. Start your blog – register your domain name, set-up hosting and install WordPress
5. Get your blog looking good – blog design and theme choices
6. Add content and functionality to your blog with WordPress
7. Blog launch checklist and bonus learning modules on email and social media
Who this course is for:
- This course can help you whether you:
- Have a business and want to start a blog
- Want a business and see blogging as a pathway to making money
- There are no requirements or prerequisites for this course and you don’t need technical expertise